I found this on another blog and thought it to be rather funny.
Ten Top Trivia Tips about Elle!
- Every day in the UK, four people die putting elle on!
- The pharoahs of ancient Egypt wore garments made with thin threads of beaten elle.
- Louisa May Alcott, author of ‘Little Elle’, hated elle and only wrote the book at her publisher’s request!
- Early thermometers were filled with elle instead of mercury.
- Elle will always turn right when leaving a cave.
- Elle can taste with her feet!
- Elle has enough fat to produce 32 bars of soap.
- Elle kept at the window will keep vampires at bay!
- It’s bad luck to whistle near elle.
- Elleicide is the killing of elle!
Really? I always turn left out of caves.
My fave is everyday in the UK, four people die putting elle on? Too funny!