Bullet Style!? (but say it with jazz hands to get the full effect)
- Yes, today is our 11th wedding anniversary.? No.? We are not doing anything super spectacular today.? Tomorrow the trusty in-laws are coming to watch the boy so the trusty husband and I can spend the day together.? We are going to the Seattle Street of Dreams, going out to a movie and dinner.? That’s a lot of us time!
- If you do the math and note that today is our 11th anniversary and that back in June I celebrated my 31st birthday you will realize that I was, in fact, 20 years old when I got married.? I do not recommend this to anyone.? It worked out well for us, but for most it will not.
- To celebrate our anniversary I busted out the last good Russian chocolate bar I have.? This was because the trusty husband put the boy down for a nap and 20 minutes later (after Derek left for a hair cut) I turned on the monitor to hear my child running his feet along the crib side like an inmate.? Oddly this is what his Auntie Lee-Lee did when she was a kid.? Only she wore ankle braces and it was louder.? Either way, I had to inform the child that he wasn’t a caged animal and he needed to go to sleep.? He was a little pissed.
- The chocolate is oh so very good, but like I said, it is my last bar.? If anyone is going to Russia soon will you please bring me back some chocolate?? Oh, and a bottle of vodka might be nice.
- I have come to realize that there are far too many people in the world named Jennifer.? Particularly those who go by Jenny.? You are all mandated to now change your name.
- Jenny left a comment on my hair post that she couldn’t wait to see it in person and I got all excited!? I thought holy Shit, Jens*? is coming out here!? Then I realized it was Jenny from the mommy group.? I was still excited, but I see her all the time**.? I’ve never met Jenny in person.
- For the love of gawd!? I have Jenny, Jenny, Jenni, Jenn, Jenny2 and Jeneflower (Jen).
I need to quit with the foot notes
*We call Jenny from Twins Jens in this house.? I have no clue why.? I started it and it stuck.
**Ok, I’d get super excited to see Jenny from the mommy group too.