I’ve been tagged for one and one I thought was interesting (or better yet I could actually come up with interesting answers). Moreover, yard work, “Fan Day” and extreme crankiness have left me with a serious lack of brain power. I’ll tell you about “Fan Day” tomorrow.
32 facts about me (This one came from Carrie)
1. Can you cook? Yes, but I didn’t learn to until about 5 years ago.
2. What was your dream growing up? I wanted to be a teacher. I still do, but horticulture instructor positions are veeerrryyy hard to come by.
3. What talent do you wish you had? I wish I could draw stuff straight out of my head. Most everything I draw comes from something I see.
4. Favorite place? The glass house at Wright Park in Tacoma, WA
5. Favorite vegetable? I’m a big fan of the carrot.
6. The last book you read? Last book I finished… A Train to Potevka (Mike Ramsdell), currently reading Ricochet (Sandra Brown) and Kathou is right, it’s ok, not spectacular, and the ever popular Green Eggs and Ham (the Seuss Man himself)
7. What zodiac sign are you? Gemini/Cancer. I was born on one of the both days, but I am more of a Cancer
8. Any Tattoos and / or Piercings? Ears
9. Worst Habit? Picking. My face, my feet, all of my skin.
10. Do we know each other outside of this blog? I’ve met Suzanne, Candy, and Jake (she’s my highschool best friend) in person. I’ve talked to Rhonda, Margaret, Jen, Gaye, Melissa and Lauren on the phone.
11. What is your favourite sport? Hockey. Is there any other choice?
12. Negative or Optimistic attitude? Negative. Sad, but true
13. What would you do if you were stuck in an elevator? have to pee
14. Worst thing to ever happen to you? it is a tie between losing Alexander and running the opposite direction down the middle of Interstate 90 between 2 semis as they came speeding at me, while my car lay in a crumpled mess of metal (just thinking about that one makes my heart race).
15. Tell me a weird fact about you: I have OCD when it comes to things being straight or level. All the pictures in my house are fun tacked to the wall after I leveled them and if you go out to dinner with me I will straighten my knife and fork so they are perfectly perpendicular to the table edge.
16. Do you have any pets? 2 cats who think they are dogs.
17. Do you know how to do the Macarena? I wouldn’t admit it if I did.
18. What time is it where you are now? 10:10 a.m. I am avoiding work.
19. Do you think clowns are cute or scary? Holy Mary Mother of all thing sacred Clowns scare the shit out of me.
20. If you could change one thing about how you look, what would it be? I need a whole body transplant.
21. What color eyes do you have? green
22. Ever been arrested? No.
23. Bottle or Draft? Tap then bottle. It should be illegal to sell beer in a can.
24. If you won $10,000 dollars today, what would you do with it? shoooooes
25. What kind of bubble gum do you prefer to chew? can’t chew gum. TMJ
26. Which is your favourite bar to hang at? Piano Bar, NYNY Hotel & Casino, Las Vegas
27. Do you believe in ghosts? believe in spirits
28. Favourite thing to do in your spare time? Garden
29. Do you swear a lot? ummm, noooo. dammit, you caught me in a lie
30. Favorite swear word? See #19
31. Biggest pet peeve? people who can’t drive.
32. In one word, how would you describe yourself? anal
Real Moms (from Traci B)
Real Moms aren’t afraid to pick boogers and wipe them on their pants
Real Moms can recite every word to Green Eggs and Ham and use it as a party trick to impress their friends
Real Moms lay awake at night singing Conjunction Junction
Real Moms have a whole new definition of what is clean
Real Moms know that turning off the ceiling fan is what will really piss him off
Real Moms aren’t afraid of puke, poop or the mystery spot on the floor
Real Moms give the cracker back after he throws it on the grocery store floor
Real Moms know that dirt is just a good source of minerals
Real Moms know that if you teach your child to splash in puddles you best be prepared for your pant legs to get wet
Real Moms know the power of the baby latch and door knob cover