You know me. Outside of the box. But tonight I’m going to be like the cool kids and bust out a meme.
1. YOUR ROCK STAR NAME: (first pet & current car),
2.YOUR GANGSTA NAME: (fave ice cream flavor, favorite cookie),
Java Chip Thin Mint
3. YOUR ?FLY Guy/Girl? NAME: (first initial of first name, first three letters of your last name),
4. YOUR DETECTIVE NAME: (favorite color, favorite animal),
5. YOUR SOAP OPERA NAME: (middle name, city where you were born),
6. YOUR STAR WARS NAME: (the first 3 letters of your last name, first 2 letters of your first),
7. SUPERHERO NAME: (?The? + 2nd favorite color, favorite drink),
The Green Vodka Collins
8. NASCAR NAME: (the first names of your grandfathers),
Melvin Raymond or (Raymond Melvin)
9. STRIPPER NAME: ( the name of your favorite perfume/cologne/scent, favorite candy),
Cashmere Mist Twix
10.WITNESS PROTECTION NAME: (mother?s & father?s middle names ),
11. TV WEATHER ANCHOR NAME: (Your 5th grade teacher?s last name, a major city that starts with the same letter),
Walker Westport (actually I can’t remember my 5th grade teacher’s name)
12. SPY NAME: (your favorite season/holiday, flower).
13. CARTOON NAME: (favorite fruit, article of clothing you?re wearing right now + ?ie? or ?y?)
14. HIPPY NAME: (What you ate for breakfast, your favorite tree),
15. YOUR ROCKSTAR TOUR NAME: (?The? + Your fave hobby/craft, fave weather element + ?Tour?),
The Sewing Monsoon Tour
I especially like Chloe Tuscon and Denise Joseph. Those actually sound authentic….. I have to do this on my blog. FUN STUFF.
I think you’ve got the best Star Wars name yet!
ps Am SO honored to be a cool kid! Where were you when I was in high school?
That is great! I think I might do the same over at my new place just for fun.
heh heh, I’m cool…I am loving the Rockstar Tour Name.
This may be the greatest meme of ALL TIME. I will be stealing it. Is it stealing if I tell you I’m stealing it?
By the way, I love your digs.
I did this one last night and tucked it away to pull out this week when I have nothing to say. It is the first one in a awhile that made me chuckle.
And sadly, your detective name just makes me think of the Brown Bear book – I need more grown up interaction!
Wow, I’m cool? There is a first for everything, I guess. 🙂
I have to say, Cashmere Mist Twix may be one of the best stripper names of all time.
You GO girl.
These are all great. *sniff* Can I be a cool kid, too? Oh wait, I’m old. I forgot.
To Chloe Tuscon (from Ribbons Accord):
I tried it when Kate first published, but mine just weren’t as cool, so I didn’t put it out there. Fine, just go be in your cool girls click all by yourselves.
I already told Kate today that this meme was too hard for me, so it was no surprise to visit you here and see that you took it on (even without knowing your 5th grade teachers name). The problem with me is that I don’t have enough favorite things in my life.
I have to say that Plum Sweatery is my favorite name you picked out- And you are a cartoon character after all, so it is perfect. I love your new design!
Also, I don’t know what you are talking about as far as the cool thing. You were cool before anybody else in blogland.
Thanks for the rainy day blog post idea. Some of my answers wouldn’t be nearly as cool as yours, but someday I may post my version.
lol We used to play these games on the bus home from school. Flash backs! We did the Soap Opera name as your Middle name and then the name of the 1st street you ever lived on 😉
That’s great! Such fun. I think I’ll post mine on my blog.
I like Lin-Li the best.