Oh hai! What’s that? A blog? I didn’t even know I had one of those. Oh wait… I’ve been writing for 4 years now. How quickly we forget. In lieu of me actually using brain cells that simply don’t exist anymore you get a post **bullet style** (use jazz hands when you say that, it’s better that way… trust me).
- I went out for drinks with a girlfriend last Wednesday and came home with the plague. ?At first I thought it was just one of those wines that made me stuffy, but then my brain leaked out of my nose and I coughed up a lung so I think I am sick.
- I don’t have swine flu
- Saturday I gave a lecture about gardening with kids to a group of kids. ?While sick.
- Monday I spent the entire day on the couch watching stupid television programming such as Kitchen Confidential and Twin Peaks.
- God bless you hulu.
- The trusty husband finagled our computer to talk to the xbox and now we have a big long yellow cable running across our living room floor. ?However, I now have hulu and streaming Netflix on the TV. ?I love my couch more than ever now.
- The aforementioned?plague?is so bad that I have gotten little to no work done in the past week. ?I am so behind that I’d like to really not talk about it. ?The ignore method seems to be working well. ?You think my customers will go for that?