Like I have posted before I am not much of a Meme person, but I thought this one was rather cute. And in my attempt to be a more prolific blogger I thought I would tell you a little more about me. Besides… I got tagged by Lauri and lets face it, she sent me a really nice E-card that made me smile.
What were you doing 10 years ago?
I was in college trying to figure out what I wanted to do with my life. Do I change majors, where do I find work… I was also planning our wedding. WAAAAAY too young to be doing that!
What were you doing 1 year ago?
Frantically cleaning my house getting ready for our dreaded homestudy. Damn our house looked good. I shoulda taken pictures.
Five Snacks I enjoy
1. Lucky Charms
2. Goldfish crackers
3. Cookie dough (not the ice cream, just cookie dough)
5. ranch dressing. I know this is really a condiment, but let’s face it, anything you put ranch dressing on is just really a medium to get the dressing into your face.
Five songs to which I know all the lyrics
1. Obla-di-obla-da – The Beatles (damn Michael Jackson for owning the rights to all Beatles songs preventing us from downloading them from iTunes!)
2. Ironic – Alanis Morissette (ok, most Alanis songs)
3. The Eleventh Hour – Jars of Clay
4. Dodo – Dave Matthews Band
5. Down to the River to Pray – Alison Krauss
Five things I would do if I were a Millionaire
1. Move out of the US and pay to fly my parents back and forth
2. Start my charitable foundation
3. Save a whole ton
4. Contribute to charities Im passionate about (I took that one from Lauri, but it applies to me too)
5. fix my fricken roof. Ok, let’s be realistic here, if I were a millionaire I would just buy a whole new house
Five bad habits
1. I refuse to purchase anything in which the can, box, or container is dented, scratched, or maimed in any way
2. My shoes have a bad habit of not finding their way back into the closet, least of all the shoe racks. I totally blame the shoes.
3. I anally organize my closet
4. I am stubborn
5. I am a perfectionist
I blame all of these things on my mom. Well, except the shoe thing, that really is the shoe’s fault. (mom you know I love you right?)
Five Things I like doing
2. playing hockey
5. spending a lazy afternoon with D trying to find the best discount stores
Five things I would never wear ( buy or get again)
1. shoulder pads. I don’t need them
2. hammer pants (my name is Elle, I once wore hammer pants)
3. leg warmers
4. hair scrunchies
5. baggy sweaters
Hey! I am a child of the 80’s what can I say.
Five Favorite toys
1. the church’s laptop
2. kick ass medium format camera D bought for my birthday that I don’t use nearly enough
4. Baby S’s Fridge Phonics, I do it just to irritate D
5. my one and only Xbox Game, Oddworld, Munch’s Oddessey
Im supposed to tag five people- but everyone I would have tagged is tagged already, so just go to their blogs and leave a comment. It makes them feel good!
So here’s the deal: Remove the blog in the top spot from the following list and bump everyone up one place. Then add your blog to the bottom slot